Our modern, newly completed Community Hall features a library, billiard table and inside and outside lounge areas. The park bus provides daily trips to local shops and weekly trips to major shopping centers as well as transport for various social outings. Our swimming pool, newly refurbished tennis courts, barbeque area and playground offers a grandchildren friendly environment when visitors arrive.
Sunnylake Shores is nestled on the shores of Lake Munmorah on the scenic Central Coast.
Some of the features you may enjoy include:
- Pristine Waterfront location with newly refurbished Jetty and adjacent Boat Ramp.
- Sweeping lawns and leafy surrounds.
- Secure and Affordable Retirement living with friendly neighbours and caring onsite management.
- Modern Community Hall with all modern inclusions at residents disposal.
- Park bus – daily trips to local shops, one a week to major shopping centres, and other various outings.
- Convenience shop open daily.
- Maintained swimming pool, newly refurbished tennis courts and barbeque area.
- Grandchildren friendly environment with a children’s playground area.
- Resident Fishing Club.
- Choice of three clubs with courtesy bus service.
The Park is located in a secluded quiet area that offers bush walks, lakeside strolls and walks into Budgewoi Township for an early morning coffee or evening visit to restaurants and local Bowling club.
Peace of Mind
Wyong Hospital is located only 15 minutes away. Local Doctors, Physiotherapists, Pathology and X-ray are located either at Budgewoi (2 minutes) or Toukley (10 minutes) and there are also Private Hospitals close by.
Traveling time is just over an hour from Sydney and the Park is situated only a few minutes from the local Budgewoi Shops. Major regional shopping centres are located at Lakehaven (10 minutes) and Westfield Tuggerah (20 minutes).