Our modern Community Hall features a library, billiard table and inside and outside lounge areas. The park bus provides daily trips to local shops and weekly trips to major shopping centers as well as transport for various social outings. Our swimming pool, half-size tennis court, barbeque area and playground offers a grandchildren friendly environment when visitors arrive.
Sunnylake Shores is nestled on the shores of Lake Munmorah on the scenic Central Coast.
Some of the features you may enjoy include:
- Pristine Waterfront location with Jetty and adjacent Boat Ramp.
- Sweeping lawns and leafy surrounds.
- Secure and Affordable Retirement living with friendly neighbours and caring onsite management.
- Modern Community Hall with all modern inclusions at residents disposal.
- Park bus – daily trips to local shops, one a week to major shopping centres, and other various outings.
- Maintained swimming pool, half-size tennis court and barbeque area.
- Grandchildren friendly environment with a children’s playground area.
- Choice of three clubs with courtesy bus service.
Enjoy a pleasant morning tea with friends
Sunnylake Shores is located on Lake Munmorah in a quiet area that offers bush walks, access to the water via our private boat ramp yet is only 5 minutes by car to Budgewoi Township.
Budgewoi in addition to having a Coles Supermarket has a full range of shops, medical practitioners, chemists , post office, cafes and restaurants .
Peace of Mind
Wyong Hospital and Tuggerah Lakes Private Hospital is located only 15 minutes away. Local Doctors, Physiotherapists, Pathology and X-ray are located either at Budgewoi (5 minutes) or Toukley (15 minutes) and there are also Private Hospitals close by.
Traveling time is just over an hour from Sydney and the Park is situated only a few minutes from the local Budgewoi Shops. Major regional shopping centres are located at Lakehaven (15 minutes) and Westfield Tuggerah (20 minutes).